about 1 month ago
Our client is a leading bespoke incentive scheme provider, who help their clients increase brand loyalty and customer engagement through rewards programs. This is a great chance with lots of opportunity to help provide further development to a company which has shown excellent rates of growth over the past few years!
As the Account Executive, you will support Account Managers with key accounts in addition to being a direct contact for some customers. You will build relationships with all parties who are involved in projects, from clients, colleagues to suppliers. This will be a fast-paced role which will provide lots of opportunity for learning and development. You will often be required to work independently - however, you will be part of a team comprising talented individuals with diverse expertise and experience.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Support Account Managers with the end-to-end process of managing loyalty schemes, being the point of contact for customer queries and manage scheme registrations.
· Follow established processes to provide support in setting up and launching schemes, scheme management, website management and working with our Marketing team to deliver targeted monthly marketing campaigns.
· Support Account Managers to provide financial, data insights, and scheme recommendations to our clients.
· Work with our Design team to develop new scheme branding and collateral in line with the client brand guidelines and objectives.
· Manage the print process of any marketing collateral.
· Project management of website design and build for scheme launches.
· Management of telesales campaigns.
· Support on marketing campaigns, inclusive of analytics, email, SMS campaigns and customer surveys.
Provide general administrative support across the business where required. Qualities, skills and experience:
· A team player with the ability to communicate to all members of the team and cross departments.
· Natural flair for providing excellent customer service.
· Comfortable in communicating and building relationships at all levels.
· Possess the ability to rise to the challenge of working in a busy, fast-paced environment, dealing with multiple tasks and deadlines on a daily/ weekly basis.
· Competent with IT packages and be able to learn in house systems.
· Organisation skills and attention to detail are a must!
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· A creative thinker with a positive can-do attitude.
· Experience of website content management systems, campaign monitor, e shots and SMS campaigns would be advantageous.
· Previous experience of working in a creative, client facing role would be beneficial.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel user.
· Experience of B2B marketing.
· Competitive salary
· Company bonus scheme
· Company pension scheme
· 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off!