19 days ago
We have a position available as a media accounts executive, within an independent agency based in East Yorkshire. Working as part of a team, you will be the link between the agency and its clients. Working with the Business Development Managers and Directors, you’ll be assisting in the coordination of advertising campaigns and account management.
You will be liaising closely with your clients to understand their needs and ensuring each campaign runs smoothly from start to finish, is completed on time and within budget. Daily activities will include managing administrative and campaign work.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Working with the account managers/directors and planners to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
· Talking to clients to discuss their advertising needs
· Ensure customer service across the account is kept at a high standard
· Checking and reporting on the campaign’s progress
· Chasing proof of postage/proof of live across all media formats
· Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
· Occasionally working on customer service projects (alongside management)
· Updating CRM with account information
· To support the Account Manager/Director on day-to-day account activity
· Good spoken and written communication skills
· Strong presentation and negotiation skills
· Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
· Good organisational and time management skills
· Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
· A professional manner
· A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
· A willingness to learn
· Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
· Attention to detail
Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a fast-paced PR/Marketing Agency with a can-do attitude. Ideally a related degree in Marketing, Communications or Media Studies is a bonus but not necessary.